How to copy text from a protected website, if you want to copy Text from Text protected website or right-click disabled webpage, then in this post, I am going to tell you one way to copy text from protected web pages & websites.
Why right-click disabled on some Website?
Friends, you must have seen many websites while running the Internet, and whenever you are surfing the web, then you will come across some sites on which you cannot copy any content. Because the owner of that website has disabled the right click on their website. Because of which you cannot copy any content or text of his website.
This is the reason that many bloggers disable right-click on their website so that the content of their website is not missed use. But many times, we need that content, or we want to copy that content due to some other reason but are not able to. So within this post, I am going to tell you a solution so that you can copy text from any content protected website very quickly.
How to Copy Text from Protected Website
Here been For this, you have to do that if you are using any browser, then you will “press Ctrl + P” on your keyboard. As soon as you do this, then a popup window will open, and there you will see all the content of the website which was protected. Now you can copy that content from here very quickly.
How to Copy Text from Protected Website 2nd Method
Friends, I told you the first way, if you do not want to use that method, then there is another way to do this work. For this, you have to visit a website, and after going over that website, you will see a search box there. There you will enter the URL of that web page or that website, from which site you have to copy any content or text. So let me tell you which website you have to visit and how what to do after going there.
- First of all, you have to go to the AllowCopy website.
- After visiting this website, you will see a search box where you have to enter the URL of the web page or website so that you want to copy the content.
- After doing this, that website will open inside this website, and from there, you can copy the content.
Enable Right Click to Copy Text From Protected Website
Friends, the ultimate method to copy text from any protected webpage is “Enable Right Click.”Enable Right Click – Enable right Click is a Chrome & Mozilla Extention. He gives you the ability to copy text from any website on the Internet. Enable Right Click is all in one method to Copy text from Protected Website. Follow Given below method to copy text from protected Website or Right Click Disable Website.
- Go to Chrome Web Store or Mozilla Firefox Store
- Now Download Enable Right Click extension on your Browser.
- Now Visit the Website That is Disable Right Click
- Now Click on Extention
- Now you see 3 options.
- 1 – Enable Right Click
- 2 – Ultimate Mode
- Now select Enable Right Click option.
- Now try to Copy text (if the text is copied then all is done)
- Now Try Ultimate Mode (With the help of this Mode you can copy any text from any website)
Friends, This post of ours and this website do not support illegal activities in any way, the importance of this post is only educational purposes.Team Tech Accents