How to register for union bank net banking? Union Bank Net Banking Login & How to use union bank net banking. All the details in this post.
Friends, within this post, we are going to know how we can register for Union Bank Net Banking. How to login union bank net banking. Union net banking features. Also, we are going to know how we will use Union Bank Net Banking. You will get all the information inside this post, so definitely read this post till the end.
Friends, before going into more detail about Union Bank Internet Banking, we see a small introduction of Union Bank. Union Bank is a public sector unit of India. The government of India holds about 55.43% of the capital of this Bank. This Bank employs about 25630 employees. According to online information, this Bank has about 1135 ATM’s. So let us now discuss the net banking of Union Bank. We will proceed, as mentioned below.
- Union Bank Net Banking
- Union Bank Net Banking Registration
- Features of Union Net Banking
- Union Bank Net Banking Login
- How To Use Union Net Banking
- Union Bank Customer Care Number
- 1 Union Bank Net Banking
- 2 Features Of Union Net Banking
- 3 Union Bank Net Banking Login
- 4 Union Bank Customer Care Number
Union Bank Net Banking
Friends, like other banks, you get to see the option of internet banking within Union Bank. You can take advantage of internet banking in Union Bank, for this, you must have an account with Union Bank. So let us, first of all, know how we will register for Union Bank Net Banking.
Union Bank Net Banking Registration
Friends, first of all, we learn to register for Union Bank Net Banking. Follow the steps given below to register Union Bank Internet Banking.
Union Bank Net Banking Requirement
Friends, you must have the following documents to register Union Bank Net Banking. [according to the official website]
- Internet Banking User ID, ATM Card number, ATM pin
- The account number should be linked with the ATM Card.
- DOB and PAN should be present for the account at a branch
- Your Mobile number should be present for the account at the branch.
- Your Email should be present for the account at the branch.
Friends, if you have all these documents, then follow the steps given below.
- Go to the official website of union bank.
- Now Find Net Banking Portal & Click on
- Now Click On New Registration
- Now Select Your net banking type.
- Now Enter Your Bank Account Number
- Now Enter your Date of Birth
- Now Enter Enter Your PAN CARD Number
- Fill Captcha & Click on continue.
- now enter OTP
- Now Generate your USER ID & Password.
- Your Net Banking Registration is Complete
Union Bank Net Banking Registration [offline]
Friends, if due to any reason that you are unable to register for union bank net bank online, then union bank always provides you with a secondary offline method for net banking registration. Follow these steps for offline union bank internet banking registration.
- Go To your Bank Branch
- apply for net banking registration form
- now fill the form with right detail
- Now submit your net banking application form in the Bank.
- After some time bank gives you your Net Banking USER ID & Password.
- You can get your USER ID & Password by Message.
Features Of Union Net Banking
Friends, according to the official source, you can get these features & facilities in union bank internet banking.
- Account/s transaction details
- Viewing/Printing of account statement
- Transfer of funds in own/third party accounts with our Bank
- Transfer of funds to other bank accounts in India through NEFT/RTGS
- Direct/ Indirect Tax payments
- Utility bill payments like electricity bills, telephone bills, insurance premium payments, mutual fund payments, credit card payments, etc.
- Some other union bank facilities.
Union Bank Net Banking Login
Friends, follow the steps given below to login to Union Bank Net Banking.
- Visit the official website of union bank.
- Now go on the net banking login option.
- Here enter your user id & password.
- Now fill the captcha & click on continue.
- Now you will redirect on Union Net Banking Dashboard.
How To Use Union Net Banking
Friends Net banking is much easier to use. You can also follow the steps given below to use Union Bank Internet Banking.
- Visit the official site of union bank.
- Now go to the net banking portal.
- Here you apply the login method that I give you above.
- Now you will redirect on the NET BANKING dashboard.
- Now you can do your work. Like – fund transfer, bill pay, Mobile Recharges & other Net banking features.
Union Bank Customer Care Number
Friends, if you face any problem while using Net Banking or if you want to have any information related to Union Bank, then I am giving you a Union Bank Customer Care number here. You can call on this and get any information related to Union Bank. The unique thing is that this number is absolutely toll-free. Union Bank Customer Care Number – 1800-22-2244. More Help About Union Bank Visit Official Website – http://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/
Union Bank Customer Help Email ID
Friends, you can also contact Union Bank via email to get any type of problem-related to Union Bank or any information related to Union Bank. Union Bank Email ID – [email protected].
Friends, please tell us how you liked this post related to Banking. If you liked this post, then definitely share it on social media. Come again to our website to read more such posts.