In this post, we are going to know about the Gmail Two-Step Verification Process, and I’m going to tell you How to Enable Two-Step Verification in Gmail. Here’s the easiest way to turn on the two-step verification process inside Gmail.
What Is Two-Step Verification?
Two-step verification is a security step that makes your social media account, bank account, email account, etc. more secure. Two-step verification doubles the security of your account. Many people use the same password for all their social accounts, whether it is Google or Facebook, or any other social media site, if someone knows your password, then it can hack all your social media accounts.
Here, you will get a significant benefit from the two-step verification process because the person who knows your password will also need OTP. On any site where you have enabled the two-step verification process, you also need OTP over your mobile number along with the password.
How to Enable Two-Step Verification in Gmail Account?
To initiate the two Step verification process in the Gmail account, follow the steps given below.
- First, log in to your Gmail account and go to Google Account Security.
- Now here you find two Step verification options.
- Now a new page will open. In this, you have to click the GET STARTED button.
- Now, here again, the account password must be entered. Sign in after entering the password.
- After doing all this, a new page will be open.
- The number you enter will get a six-digit OTP code
- Enter your mobile number here On which you have to enable 2-step verification.
- Now here are two options. Text message (OTP will be sent to your number by text message) and voice call (this will call your name as OTP).
- You choose someone according to you, I think text messages will be better.
- Now you have to click on the Turn on the button here, and after clicking on it, you will be able to complete the two Step Verification process in your Gmail account.
Friends, by using this method, you can turn on two Step verification process in your Gmail account.